There are false myths about men that are unhelpful to everyone; themselves, the people who love them, and their relationships. So on this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast, our mission is to understand men and "the male experience," especially when it comes to self-development. To this end, I've enlisted the support of my fellow couples counselors, therapists and life coaches, Zachary Gaiter, and Seth Bender
Here are just some of the questions about men we're discussing:
- Why can it be so hard to get men to open up?
- Is it true that men are less likely to get involved in personal growth work, or want to pursue couples counseling?
- How can women help the men in their lives get help if they're worried about them?
- What are some things that men need to figure out, that women never even think about?
- What are some of the things that men really need their partners to know, but might not know how to say?
- What is the difference between a "guy" and a "man," in terms of male identity development?
- And what are some of the unique situations that men may be struggling with, but that never even get discussed?
All here for you, on today's episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.
xoxo, Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby